Zenith comprises five self-contained former control centre buildings suitable for a range of commercial occupier types. With offices to the upper floors, the ground floor of each incorporates offices, a canteen, kitchen and servery, locker rooms and showers, plant rooms, UPS, switch and transformer rooms, an equipment room and a loading bay with goods lift.
Each office is equipped with the latest technology and is finished to a very high specification, including suspended ceilings with inset compact fluorescent lights, carpeted raised floors, VRF air conditioning and double glazed windows.
The sites have ample car parking and a bike store, with access gained via a security gatehouse. Positioned in out-of-town business park locations, the buildings benefit from easy access to a variety of onsite and nearby amenities. The buildings offer well specified, secure accommodation available for immediate occupation.
A unique offering - each building benefits from the following:
- Fully fitted air-conditioned office accommodation
- Fully fitted double height comms room with potential to add mezzanine
- Suspended ceilings with metal ceiling tiles
- LG7 fluorescent lighting
- Carpeted raised flooring
- Full catering/canteen facilities on ground floor with further kitchenettes on upper floors
- A secure fenced environment with gatehouse and CCTV
- 74 secure car parking spaces plus 6 visitor spaces (potential to increase provision to 114 spaces) and dedicated bicycle storage
- Very competitive lease terms
- Suitable for a variety of alternative uses, including data centre, contact centre and HQ office functions