Zenith Wakefield is conveniently located just off the A650 at Paragon Business Village, which is situated two miles from Junction 41 of the M1 motorway. Existing office occupiers on the park include Nationwide Building Society, Beaumont Legal, JR Paleys and Red Hall Group.
The site has a number of onsite facilities including a Bannatyne Gym, Whitbread pub, Premier Inn hotel and children’s day nursery. In addition, Wakefield city centre lies just two miles away with Leeds city centre ten miles distant.
Address: Paragon Business Park, Wakefield, WF1 2DF
- Fully fitted air-conditioned office accommodation
- Fully fitted double height comms room with potential to add mezzanine
- Suspended ceilings with metal ceiling tiles
- LG7 fluorescent lighting
- Carpeted raised flooring
- Full catering/canteen facilities on ground floor with further kitchenettes on upper floors
- A secure fenced environment with gatehouse and CCTV
- 74 secure car parking spaces plus 6 visitor spaces (potential to increase provision to 114 spaces) and dedicated bicycle storage
- Very competitive lease terms
- Suitable for a variety of alternative uses, including data centre, contact centre and HQ office functions
|GIA||sq ft||sq m|
|Main building Ground Floor||13,449||1,249|